PGIMER releases notification for MD/MS courses earlier and exam was held on 10th Nov 2012.Due to some reasons, exam was scrapped.
Candidates are informed that they can go for the examination centre with the Admit card which is already issued.Exam will be conducted on 8th Dec 2012 at various centres in Chandigarh. Results will be declared on 10th Dec 2012.Counselling(first round) will be conducted on 22nd Dec 2012 at Bargav Auditorium at 12.00 noon. Second round of counselling will be done on 10th Jan 2013 at Lecture Theatre NO.1 at 2.30 PM.Third round of counselling will be done on 21st Jan 2013 at Lecture Theatre No.1 at 2.30 PM.
Important Instructions for candidates:
1. The admit card is subject to cancellation if the candidate is found ineligible on any count.
2. Check your particulars in the Admit Card carefully. Error if any, should be immediately
reported to Training Branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
3. Any attempt to use unfair means will invite immediate expulsion from the examination hall.
4. Do not carry any article, even envelope of admit card, into examination hall.
5. Do not mark or write anything on question paper.
6. Any attempt to remove pages from Question Booklet will invite immediate expulsion from the
7. Copying or noting down questions in any form is strictly prohibited.
8. Handover the question paper and answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination
The question paper has 250 questions with 5 options each in which some of which are correct and other are wrong.The result will be declared as percentile.
Candidates who are eligible to appear the Exam to be held on 8th Dec 2012 were published in the website.If the candidates whose name and particulars are wrongly printed in the list they can call to the office on phone number 0172-275559,5570 and if the candidates do not receive the hall ticket, they can get the duplicate hall ticket by reporting at Room no.6005,6th Floor, Research Block ‘B’ Near post Office,PGI Chandigarh on 5th,6th and 7th Dec ,2012 .Candidates who wants to Get the duplicate hall ticket should bring 2 pass port photos and an identity proof.
Candidates can click here to view the list of selected candidates eligible for exam: list of selected candidates eligible for M D/M S courses entrance exam