Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,Karnataka releases Notification for Post Graduate Entrance Test 2013
Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences,Karnataka Announces the schedule for PGET 2013 for admission to Post Graduate Degree/Diploma courses in Government Medical/Dental colleges and for Government seats in Private Medical/Dental colleges of Karnataka for 2013-14.
Candidates who are aspiring to pursue Post Graduate courses in Medical/Dental in the state of Karnataka are required to qualify in PGET 2013 conducted by Karnataka Government.
Eligibility Criteria for attempting PGET 2013:
- Candidate must possess degree of M.B.B.S /BDS from the colleges recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and Government of India established by law and located in Karnataka State
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied MBBS/BDS degrees in colleges outside Karnataka
- Candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April 2013.
Candidates who are interested and meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply through online from 2nd Jan 2013 to 19th Jan 2013. Candidates should should take out the print out of filled in online application form and should submit the print out of application form along with necessary documents to“The Member secretary, PGET Cell, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041” in an envelope super scribe as “Application for PGET 2013”on or before 24th Jan 2013 by post or by person.
REMINDER: Online Applications will be available from 2nd Jan 2013.
Note:Registration fee should be deposited through payment gateway provided by Axis Bank using a Credit Card or a Debit Card or through Internet Banking and no other means of payment is acceptable.
Certificates to be enclosed along with application form are as follows:
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card (for date of birth proof and parent’s name)
- MBBS/BDS Marks Card of all Phases/Years
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate or certificate indicating the probable date of completion, issued by the Principal of the College. (Appendix – VIII)
- Attempts Certificate issued by the Principal
- Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate) issued by the University
- Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate
- If claimed under Reservation Category, Category & Income Certificate (Recently issued) for SC, ST, Category-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA , IIIB issued by Tahasildhar of Karnataka only (Applicable only to Karnataka candidates)
- If claimed under Domicile status documentary proof in support of the candidate being a resident of Karnataka or his/her parents [Father/Mother) for a period not less than 10 years issued by the competent authority i.e, Tahasildhar.
- Disability Certificate if claimed under Physically Handicapped quota issued by the competent authority
Candidates are informed that they can download the Hall Tickets from the website from 16th Feb 2013.Entrance test will be conducted on 24th Feb 2013 at Bangalore only.Question paper of entrance test will be in English comprising Multiple Choice questions. Answer Keys will be published on 28th Feb 2013.
Candidates are informed that we have provided the distributions of questions in the Table below for your reference :
Candidates are informed that they can send their queries regarding the answer key published by the RGUHS by a pro-forma which is available in the website after the results were published. Candidate has the maximum chance to send queries for about 5 questions and they has to pay Rs.1000 for each question.
Candidates are informed that there is also a facility of re-totalling of Examination paper. they has to pay an amount of Rs.2000 for the process. For the above mentioned payments should be in the form of DD in favour of “Registrar, RGUHS, Bangalore”.
RGUHS will release the final result of qualified candidates only after the clearence of Writ petition in Supreme court filed by Government of Karnataka.
The information about the result and counselling dates will be mentioned in University only. Individual intimation will not be entertained and candidates are not supposed to send their representations regarding the results and further processes.Candidate may visit the website for further details.