Armed Forces Medical Services Training Institutes of India releases Notification for admission to Post Graduate Courses for 2013
AFMS serves in their part by creating experts in the field of Medicine which they can continue their services in Defence forces.The Training Institutes offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses.It invites the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the PG Courses in various training institutes.
The Training Institutes includes AFMC PUNE, ARMY HOSPITAL(R&R), COMMAND HOSPITAL (AIR FORCE) BANGALORE,COMMAND HOSPITAL (CENTRAL COMAND) LUCKNOW,COMMAND HOSPITAL (EASTERN COMMAND) KOLKATA, COMMAND HOSPITAL (WESTERN COMMAND ) CHANDIMANDIR, INHS ASVINI MUMBAI.
Selection of the candidates for the admission to PG courses will be done on the basis of scores obtained in NEET-PG 2013.Candidates who are going to attempt NEET-PG 2013 and are interested to join in any one of the AFMS are informed that only online applications are available for the candidate to apply.
Candidates can click here for steps for applying : steps for applying for PG courses in AFMS
Candidates are required to login with a valid e-mail ID and password though candidate login the website or can register them selves afresh by providing some details. Registered candidates will receive the conformation to their mail ID’s and other information will be further delivered to the Mail ID only. So,Candidates are intimated to use a Valid ID till the admission process completes.
Candidates can click here to login to register: Candidate Login to Register for PG Courses in AFMS
Candidates who are new can click here to register: New user for Registration for PG Courses in AFMS
Candidates will be short-listed from the applicants and will be awarded extra marks based on the working experience if any. The final merit list will be displayed in the website after publishing the results of NEET-PG 2013. Candidates mentioned in the list will be called for counselling. Physical Presence of candidate is mandatory. Counselling will be done as per the priority which was mentioned in the information Brochure of the individual Training institute.
Candidates can click here to download the information Brochure of AFMC,PUNE: Information Brochure of AFMC PUNE
Candidates can click here to download the information Brochure of ARMY HOSPITAL(R&R) : Information Brochure of ARMY HOSPITAL(R&R)
Candidates can click here to download the information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (AIR FORCE) BANGALORE : Information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (AIR FORCE) BANGALORE
Candidates can click here to download the information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (CENTRAL COMAND) LUCKNOW: Information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (CENTRAL COMAND) LUCKNOW
Candidates can click here to download the information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (EASTERN COMMAND) KOLKATA: Information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (EASTERN COMMAND) KOLKATA
Candidates can click here to download the information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (WESTERN COMMAND ) CHANDIMANDIR: Information Brochure of COMMAND HOSPITAL (WESTERN COMMAND ) CHANDIMANDIR
Candidates can click here to download the information Brochure of INHS ASVINI MUMBAI: Information Brochure of INHS ASVINI MUMBAI
Necessary certificates to be produced at the time of counselling are as follows:
- 06 (Six) Passport size photographs
- Copy of the NEET Admit card along with roll number and a downloaded copy of the application form to the desired AFMS institution.
- NEET – PG rank letter / merit list as published by DNB.
- Class X / SSLC / ICSE certificate as valid certificate of proof of age
- Nationality Certificate/Xerox copy of valid passport/ Domicile Certificate/ Birth Certificate.
- First to Final year MBBS Mark Sheets of respective University.
- MBBS Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate in original.
- Permanent/provisional State Medical Council registration certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (for non AFMC)
- Remote area / difficult area certificate for sponsored in-service candidates (as per Appx)
- Priority III candidates – Para Military Officers (CRPF/BSF/ITBP): Permission of DGAFMS to undertake study at AFMS institutions as a nonstipendiary candidate and sponsorship certificate issued by the respective Para military organisation would be mandatory.
- Priority IV candidates – In case of Ex-AMC/SSC Officers, release order from Armed Forces Medical Services by DGAFMS / Medical Directorate concerned. SSC officers in their last year of contractual service must attend the counselling along with original release order from the Armed Forces Medical Services. SSC officers still in service while appearing for the NEET – PG 2013, must in addition have a copy of the permission letter from the O/o DGAFMS.
Candidates are informed that their will be two rounds of counselling only and which will be done according to priority. Candidates may visit the official website of AFMC to know the other details.