University of Kerala Releases Notification for admission to Advanced PG Diploma in Communication Engineering for 2013
Department of Optoelectronics,University of Kerala along with Regional Telecom Training Centre, BSNL, Thiruvananthapuram announces admissions to communication Engineering for 2013.
- Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics &Communication/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Science Engineering with at least 55 %marks or equivalent CGPA .
- candidates with M.Sc. Degree in Physics/Applied Physics/ Photonics/ Electronics/ Electronics with at least 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates are informed that 30 seats are available for the mentioned course in which three seats will be reserved for Sponsored category candidates. Candidates joining under sponsored category must have a minimum experience of 2 years in the relevant field and must be sponsored by Government/ Quasi-Government/ Corporate/ Industry/Teaching/Research Organizations.
Candidates who meets the above eligibility criteria and are interested to join in University of Kerala for Admission to Advanced PG Diploma in Communication Engineering are informed to download the application form from the website.
Candidates can click here to download the Application form: Download the application form for Admission to Advanced PG Diploma in Communication engineering at University of Kerala
Candidates are intimated to send the Filled in application along with University pay-in-slip /DD in favour of Finance Officer, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram to “The Professor & Head, Department of Optoelectronics, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 581″ on or before 15th Feb 2013.
- DD will be accepted only if it is drawn from SBl/ SBT/ District Co-operative banks payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- University-pay-in-slip will be availabe at University cash counters at Kerala University Office Complex, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram or Kariavattom Campus.
Necessary Certificates to be enclosed along with application form are:
- SSLC mark list
- Plus two mark list
- B.Tech/M. Sc. degree certificates and mark lists of all semesters
- Conduct certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Eligibility certificate issued by University of Kerala (this is needed only for candidates whose Degree is from Universities other than that of University of Kerala)
- Caste certificate (for those who are availing reservation)
- Income certificate (for those who are availing reservation)
- PH certificate (for physically handicapped applicants)
- BPL certificate (for BPL category)
For further details candidates may contact at Department of Optoelectronics, University of Kerala .