Correct your Academic details in JEE Main 2013 Application Form

Applicants of JEE Main 2013 are informed that a notice was released by Central Board of Secondary Education to Enter the Roll numbers of 12th or its equivalent qualifying exam and to correct their Academic details if any gone wrong.

Candidates who haven’t entered their 12th class or it’s equivalent qualifying examination roll number are given a chance to enter the roll numbers and they may also correct the mistakes of their academic details as Name of Board, Roll number etc,. All the candidates who have done mistakes are intimated to utilise this opportunity.

Candidates can click here to enter your roll number or correct academic details:Enter roll number of 12th or it’s qualifying examination or correct your academic details in JEE Main 2013 Application form

Candidates are intimated to update with the website for further details.

For Details:

JEE Main 2013

Notice-correction of Academic details-JEE Main 2013 -CBSE