Rayalaseema University releases Notification for Post Graduation Common Entrance Test for 2013
Rayalaseema University,Kurnool announces for admission to various PG courses through RUPGCET 2013 in it’s campus and in it’s affiliated colleges.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subjects concerned.
- If a candidate possess Degree, they must possess 40% minimum marks in group subjects.
- If a candidate possess B.Ed and wants to pursue M.Ed ,they must possess 50% marks in aggregate.
- NOTE: Candidates belonging to SC/ST, a mere pass in qualifying examination is the eligibility.
To have a clear idea of Eligibility Criteria for each course we have provided the detailed Criteria in the following table:
Candidates who meets above eligibility criteria and are interested to join for PG Courses are informed to apply through online. Candidates may register till 22nd April 2013 with out late fee and with late fee of Rs.500 till 28th April 2013.Last date for uploading application form is 29th April 2013.Candidates are intimated to pay registration fee through online generated challan form.Candidates are intimated to submit filled in application form along with challan paid form and necessary documents to the invigilator at the tie of entrance test.
Candidates can click here to apply through online: Apply through online for RUPGCET 2013 conducted by Rayalaseema University
Candidates can click here to print filled online application : Print filled in application form of RUPGCET 2013 conducted by Rayalaseema University
Candidates can download the hall ticket from 1st April 2013.Entrance test RUPGCET 2013 will be conducted from 12th May 2013 to 15th May 2013.Entrance test includes 100 multiple choice questions.The question paper for English and Computer Science will be only in English; Telugu will be only in Telugu. For all other Tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
Candidates can click here to view syllabus:View syllabus of RUPGCET 2013 conducted by Rayalaseema University
Score cards will be posted to individuals ten days after publishment of results.Admission to the candidates will be done based on the merit obtained by them.
Necessary certificates produced at the time of counselling:
- RUPGCET-2013 Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Marks Statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate(s)
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study Certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Integrated Caste Certificate or Temporary Caste Certificate taken in 2013)
- Two Income Certificates from Tahshildar obtained in 2013 Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PW/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Armed Services Personnel
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study
- Migration certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
Candidates are advised to be update with website for further details.