Union Public service Commission releases Notification for Indian Forest Service Main 2013 Examination
Candidates who have selected in preliminary examination are intimated to apply for Main examination from 5th Aug 2013 to 20th Aug 2013.Examination will be going to held in the month of Oct 2013.Candidates are intimated to take print out of application form along with certificate proving age and should sent to Under Secretary (IFoS), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- ll0069 on or before 30th Aug 2013.
Candidates are intimated to pay fee through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps.Receipt of Application forms will be informed to candidates to their e-mail address.If any candidate doesn’t receive any information regarding receipt of application before two weeks of commencement of examination may immediately mail to email@example.com. Candidate can download e-admit card from website which will be informed later.They must ensure that all the details in e-admit card are correct and if any mistakes present in the admit card,they must contact UPSC immediately.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application form:
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps for the prescribed fee.
- Attested/certified copy of certificate of age.
- Attested/certified copy of the certificate of educational qualifications.
- Attested/certified copy of certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes (where applicable).
- Attested/certified copy of certificate in support of claim for age concession (where applicable).
- Attested/certified copy of certificate in support of claim to being physically challenged (where applicable).
Candidates can click here apply through online: Apply through online for IFS Main 2013 Examination conducted by UPSC
Candidates can click here to view the syllabus: Syllabus of UPSC IFS Main 2013 Examination
For more information visit UPSC
Updates can be seen at Exams World