Employees’ State Insurance Scheme (ESIC) Recruitment 2013-2014.
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India has published notification for the recruitment of 39 senior residents. Highly Motivated and well qualified Job fighters who are looking their career in medical department may attend walk in Interview organized by Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India on 3 to 4 October accordingly.
- Applicants are required to be below 35 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Indian Government rules.
- General category Job fighters need to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/ PWD category applicants are required to pay Rs 75/- as application fees.
- PW/Female candidates are exempted from application fees.
- Aspirants have to pay application fees through demand draft drawn in favor of “ESIC Fund Account No. 1” payable at New Delhi.
- For serial no. 01 to 6 Date of Interview is 03 October 2013
- For Serial No. 07 to 12 Date of Interview is 04 October 2013
More Information on ESIC Recruitment 2013-2014.
More Information on Entrance Examinations and Results.