AIIMS(All India Institute Of Medical Sciences) was created as an autonomous Institution by an ACT of PARLIAMENT having a group of PUBLIC medical colleges of higher education.
- AIIMS was established to develop the patterns of teaching in UNDER GRADUATE and POST GRADUATE medical courses in all its branches.
- AIIMS offers MBBS (Intake of students-77),MD/MS,B.SC (HONS.) in OPTOMETRY/RADIO DIAGNOSIS,NURSING(POST CERTIFICATE),
- M.SC in ANATOMY,BIOCHEMISTRY,BIOPHYSICS,PHARMACOLOGY,PHYSIOLOGY,UROLOGY TECHNOLOGY,PERFUSION TECHNOLOGY,NUCLEAR MEDICINE,NURSING.
- Also offers Ph.D in 47 disciplines.
INFO ABOUT EXAM:
- Exam for MBBS,B.SC will beheld on JUNE 01,2013.
- Exam for MD/MS/M ch (6 years) and MDS courses for January sessions of AIIMS,DELHI 2013 will held on 18th November 2012in CHENNAI,DELHI,KOLKATA,MUMBAI,GUWHATI.
- ONLINE Registration of Application starts from third week of September 2012 on www.aiimsexam.org.
- Last date of Registration of aplication will be 15-10-2012 (upto 5.00 PM)
- Exam for DM/M.Ch/MHA:
- Date of hosting Admit cards are 5th Dec,2012.
- Written test: 16th Dec,2012.
- Result of written exam will be on 18th dec,2012
- Exam for Ph.D:
- Date of hosting the Admit cards: 10th Jan,2013.
- Date of written exam: 20th Jan,2013.
- Date of result of written exam: 23rd Jan,2013.
NOTE: AIIMS is out of NEET(National Eligibility Entrance Exam) as it was framed by separate Laws.