SHRI. B. M. PATIL Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre,BLDE University releases Notification for Admission to PG Courses (Degree and Diploma ) courses 2013
BLDE University and it’s constituent college Shri.B.M. Patil Medical College,Hospital and Research Centre announces for admission into PG Courses (MD/MS and Diploma) courses for 2013.
Interested and eligible candidates are informed to download the application form for BLDE PGET 2013 available in the website upto 15th Jan 2013. Candidates should send filled in applications along with fee in the form of DD in favour of “The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur” to The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, BIJAPUR-586103 (Karnataka) and necessary certificates on or before 21st Jan 2013.
Candidates can click here to download the application form: Application form
Courses available for PG (MD/MS/Diploma)courses are mentioned below:
MD:Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Anaesthesiology, Comm. Medicine,Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy.
MS:General Surgery, Obst. & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T
Diploma : DGO, D’Ortho, DLO, DCH, DA, DCP
Candidates are informed that 15% of the total seats are reserved for the NRI/PIO/Foreign and 5% of the total seats are reserved for Institutional Preference / In-Service and others.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS from the college recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing by 30th April 2013.
- Candidates belongs to Foreign / PIO / NRI category are exempted from BLDEU-PGET-2013. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
BLDEU PGET 2013 will be conducted on 27th Jan 2013.Results and Selected candidates list according to their ranks will be published on 14th Feb 2013.First round of counselling will be done on 7th March 2013 and if any seats remain vacant ,Second round of counselling will be done on 23rd April 2013.Candidates will be given Test Admit Ticket (TAT) which is very essential to attend the Examination.TAT should be downloaded from the website and they will not be sent through post.
BLDEU PGET will commence in following centres:
Necessary certificates to be enclosed with the filled in application form:
- DD (application fee)
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate or Certificate indicating the probable date of completion issued by the Principal/Head of the Institute. (Candidate must complete his/her Internship training on or before 30-04-2013)
- Registration/Provisional Registration Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- All marks cards including that of failed year/phase if any(First year to Final Year)
- The certificate issued by competent authority for candidates claiming lower eligibility under Locomotor disability / SC / ST / OBC (Karnataka) categories.
- Three additional copies of photographs (write your application number on the back of each photograph and attestation is not necessary) same as pasted on the application form.
Examination will be of multiple choice type questions.Question paper includes the following subjects and here we have mentioned the no. of questions to be expected in respective subject.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||11|
|TB & Chest Diseases||05|
Necessary certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling:
1. BLDEU-PGET-2013 TAT Card.
2. BLDEU-PGET-2013 Rank Card/Call Letter.
3. SSLC/SSC/10th class Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority if SSLC/SSC certificate does not contain proof of date of birth.
4. PUC-II or 12th Standard or equivalent marks card.
5. Marks Cards of MBBS course from 1styear to final year including marks cards of failed examinations, if failed.
6. Attempt Certificate.
7. Internship Completion Certificate (if not completed provisional completion letter from Dean / Principal as per APPENDIX – I provided in the Brochure in the website.
8. Provisional / Permanent Registration of the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
9. Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate.
10. Transfer Certificate.
11. Migration Certificate from the University.
12. Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institute, from where the candidate has studied last or from a responsible person.
13. An affidavit in the format as per APPENDIX – II provided in the website (Brochure) signed by you and countersigned your Parent/Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-.
14. Three Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
15. Certified copy of MCI recognition certificate of the college where the student has completed the M.B.B.S. course.
16. DD’s (of any Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Bank ‘payable at Bijapur-586103, Karnataka’) for tuition fees and other fees.
17. Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
18. Domicile Certificate for Karnataka OBC candidates (APPENDIX – III) provided in the website (Brochure).
19. Candidates claiming Admission under Locomotor disability / SC / ST and OBC (Karnataka state only) as declared by Government of India / Karnataka shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority.
20. Five set of attested photocopies of the above mentioned originals arranged in same order.