District Institutes of Education and Training Common Entrance Test 2012 Admission Procedure
DIET CET is an examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for admission of candidates into Elementary Teacher Training Institutes.Examination was held on 8th July 2012.
Government of ANDHRA PRADESH, School Education Department conducted DIET for 2012-13 and results were announced. First round of Counselling process starts from today i.e., 26th Nov 2012 to 2nd Dec 2012. Here we tried to detailed the Admission procedure for the assistance of the selected candidates who wants to exercise options for the admission.
Steps to follow the admission procedure:
- Exercise options through online
- Download Provisional Admission letter
- verify certificates and collect Final Admission letter
Candidates should note that before going for exercising the options they must know the clear information in which college they may get the seat according to maximum cut off ranks Medium,District wise,University wise.They are informed that list of Colleges under University areas is available in the website.
- Candidates should choose a college (desire by them)in which their rank may fall below the cut off maximum rank and should pay Rs.60 at any of the e-seva or APONLINE center by giving your minimum details and should obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
- Then this Transaction ID/Journal number should be entered in the website http://dietcet.cgg.govt.in for submission of preferences.
- The list of districts will be displayed on the screen and The list of colleges in those districts will be displayed.
- Candidates should choose the District to their choice for admission.
- Candidates should follow the instructions given on onscreen and fill up the details mentioned with caution.
- Candidates should check thoroughly the entered details before submitting.
NOTE: Candidates have the provision to edit the preferences submitted by them for two times between 26th Nov 2012 to 2nd Dec 2012.
Candidates can click here to exercise their option/preferences for admission: submission of preferences
If the candidate got allotted seat they will be informed through SMS to their mobile and they can download their Provisional Admission letter from 9th Dec 2012 to 11th Dec 2012.Counselling Dates will be mentioned in the Provisional Admission letter and candidates are informed to attend the counselling along with certificates to be verified and should collect the final Admission letter for the admission.
If the seats remain vacant after the first phase of counselling ,the second round of counselling will be held which will be announced later.Candidates are intimated to update with the website for details.